Have you seen our lovely postcard?
Inspired by our original Art Deco tile of the ‘lady in the sea’ (which you can find upstairs on our terrace) we are giving these away to our customers and we’d love to see how far they can reach. So we’re offering you the chance to win a meal for two worth £50…and your friend a £25 Amazon* voucher !
It’s easy to get involved, all you need is a Facebook account and a friend in a faraway location!
- Post your Branksome Beach postcard to a faraway friend
- Ask them to upload a photo of the postcard in their faraway location to our Facebook page and tag you.
- We will then randomly pick a winner from all of our entries each season (summer/winter)
- Please note that this season’s draw date is – 19 May 2017. Entries received before the last draw date (15th November 2016) will not be eligible for this round.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Branksome Beach postcard competition and prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Banquets. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. “Faraway friend” does not need to be resident of UK.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed. Entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 19 May 2017.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. Winners will be announced on Facebook
5. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes in printed and/or online formats.
6. Winner will receive a meal for two worth £50, “Faraway friend” (FF) will receive an online voucher for £25 from Amazon . In the the instance that the FF resides in a country where Amazon is not available we will source a suitable alternative. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
7. The prize must not be re-sold
8.. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
9. The prize must be claimed within 12 months
10. English law applies.