You may have noticed that our Terrace Bar has been closed for refurbishment – well it’s now open for business with a fresh and airy new look, more seating and a fantastic seafood counter. As well as homemade cakes and freshly brewed coffees you can now choose from a range of delicious fresh fish dishes, daily specials & deep filled sandwiches!
Pickled Herring, fennel and orange
Hot smoked salmon, pickled cucumber and wasabi mayo
Sourdough crab sandwich with a lemon mayo
3 West Country beef sliders
Smoked Salmon with rye bread and lemon
Garlic prawns, whole crab & whole lobster ( seasonal)
Snack Board – Anchovies, Olives and Salted Almonds
Selection of bread
Hummus and bread
Terrace Bar – open daily until 5pm
No booking necessary
Have you seen our lovely postcard?
Inspired by our original Art Deco tile of the ‘lady in the sea’ (which you can find upstairs on our terrace) we are giving these away to our customers and we’d love to see how far they can reach. So we’re offering you the chance to win a meal for two worth £50…and your friend a £25 Amazon* voucher !
It’s easy to get involved, all you need is a Facebook account and a friend in a faraway location!
- Post your Branksome Beach postcard to a faraway friend
- Ask them to upload a photo of the postcard in their faraway location to our Facebook page and tag you.
- We will then randomly pick a winner from all of our entries each season (summer/winter)
- Please note that this season’s draw date is – 19 May 2017. Entries received before the last draw date (15th November 2016) will not be eligible for this round.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Branksome Beach postcard competition and prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees of Banquets. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. “Faraway friend” does not need to be resident of UK.
2. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed. Entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
3. All entries must be received by 19 May 2017.
4. Prize winner/s will be notified within 5 days of the closing date. Winners will be announced on Facebook
5. By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes in printed and/or online formats.
6. Winner will receive a meal for two worth £50, “Faraway friend” (FF) will receive an online voucher for £25 from Amazon . In the the instance that the FF resides in a country where Amazon is not available we will source a suitable alternative. The prize must be accepted as offered, is not transferable, refundable and there is no cash alternative.
7. The prize must not be re-sold
8.. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
9. The prize must be claimed within 12 months
10. English law applies.
It’s back! Our ‘eggs your way’ breakfast is simply eggs of your choice (scrambled, fried or poached) and bloomer toast served with one of following: sausage, bacon, or roast sea salt tomatoes and mushrooms
Now just £10 for 2
This offer is valid Monday through Friday until further notice
10.00am – 11.30am. (Excluding Bank Holidays)
Please note that all prices are correct at time of publishing
This summer it’s all about seafood – fresh, local and served in the best way possible… Each week we’ll be offering a seafood special from the following menu, call ahead to find out what’s on today!
Fruits de Mer
Crevettes, oysters, mussels, dressed crab & clams with shallot vinegar
and homemade tartar sauce
Mussels cooked in a white wine cream sauce, with fries
Half a lobster cooked in garlic butter ad served with a garden salad and fries
A selection of fresh local fish and shellfish, lightly fried and served an an aioli
Whole Local Crab
Served with fries and citrus mayo
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Branksome Beach Team
Branksome Beach Cheesecake of the week
We’re famous for our version of this classic dessert – a rich creamy soft cheese, mixed with natural ingredients and topped with a delicious shortbread biscuit. Now each week we’ll be concocting a NEW flavour!
What flavours would you like to see us make? Are you a classic lemon or do you have penchant for the more exotic?
Send us your suggestions on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org and inspire us!
Festive fizz or Christmas cocktail? It’s a hard choice but we’ve made it easier by combining the two to come up with three delicious Prosecco based cocktails to get you in the party mood. Available in the restaurant when dining or upstairs in the Terrace Bar. You must try all three and let us know what you think!
The nights are drawing in and the temperature has plummeted which can only mean one thing… Christmas is coming!
So why not celebrate by the sea this season by joining one of our festive party nights? Priced at £30per person, they include a disco by our resident DJ, table novelties, crackers and FREE car parking. After a delicious 3 course meal you can dance the night away and enjoy fabulous cocktails and drink offers.
Our set party nights take place every Friday from 27th November to 18th December but we also offer exclusive use. To reserve your table please call 01202 767235.
Branksome Beach Christmas Party Menu
£30 per person
Warm goats cheese and walnut salad with fig, celeriac, watercress, and grapes
Ham hock terrine, with apple, celery, and broccoli piccalilli with homemade sage bread
Cream of white onion soup
Prawn and smoked salmon salad with Bloody Mary aioli and ciabatta
Traditional turkey with all the trimmings
Braised blade of beef with potato fondant, confit shallots, roast beetroot and whisky jus
Pan-fried fillet of hake with wilted spinach, cherry tomatoes and tapenade
Wild mushroom, spinach pie with truffle mash
Mulled poached pear with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
Winter berry cheesecake
Traditional homemade Christmas pudding with Brandy Butter
Coffee or tea
To book please call the team on 01202 767235
*£10 DEPOSIT PER PERSON AND PRE-ORDERING REQUIRED
We are delighted to be offering a range of super-premium Italian wines from Da Luca alongside our regular wine list. As you may know we take our wines very seriously, offering some superb New World wines alongside classic French, and even an award-winning dessert wine.
Da Luca’s fresh and peachy Prosecco (£24.95) has been a firm favourite on the menu and we were so impressed by Da Luca’s aromatic Pinot Grigio and rich, brooding Primotivo that they are here to stay …at least for the next few months. In our own words the Pinot Grigio is an aromatic white which has hints of rose petals and pink grapefruit and the Primitivo, is a dark red bursting with flavours of black cherry and cinnamon.
At only £20 per bottle these are excellent on the palate and the pocket!
So along with sunshine and longer days the summer also brings a new menu and evening openings for Branksome Beach. Along with our famous favourites such as classic Fish and Chips and our popular Branksome Beach Burger we’ve added some brand new items for you.
Try our succulent Monkfish “Scampi” and Fries, our delicious Braised Pork Belly with celeriac remoulade or our Confit Duck Salad with caramelised figs, orange, fennel and pine nuts. That’s just a selection of our newly created dishes and we’ve even created alcoholic ice-lollies just for adults! Choose from Mojito or Raspberry Vodka.
Don’t forget as of Thursday 22nd May we will be open 7 days a week until 10pm. With a selection of evening only specials and our 2 for £22 offer available until the end of June there’s no excuse not to pop down.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Tel: 01202 767235